My Daily Routine.
I usually wake up at 06:30 in the morning. I wash my face and brush my hair. Then I go downstairs and eat my breakfast. Every day I eat fruit and cereal. After breakfast, I brush my teeth and pack my bag for school. Mom gives me my lunch box and drives me to school at 07:30. Tuesday and Thursday are my favourite days of the week because Math is the first class of the day. At 12:00 we all go to the cafeteria to eat lunch. I always sit with my best friend Sally. Her favourite day is Friday. At 03:00 the bus takes me home. I have a snack and finish my homework. I love to play with my little brother. He’s five years old. We play lots of different games but our favourite game is “hide and seek”. Sometimes dad plays with us too. After dinner the whole family watches some TV. Before bedtime I brush my teeth and mom reads me a story. I like stories about monsters and magic. Then mom and dad give me a hug and a kiss goodnight.
Answer these questions:
- What does she do after she wakes up?
- Why does she like Tuesday and Thursday?
- Who does she play with after school?
- Does she like stories about princesses?
- What happens before bedtime?
True or False? Choose your answer
- She never eats fruit and cereal for breakfast. True or False
- Mom drives her to school at 07:30. True or False
- Tuesday and Wednesday are her favourite days. True or False
- She eats dinner before she does her homework. True or False
- She loves to play with her big sister. True or False
Download to practice with your child here